Humane Bites #128: The HSUS Misinformation Omelet
Daily clippings culled from all over the electronic news world. (E-mail submissions for tomorrow.)
- HSUS’s Michael Greger ignores more science in salmonella outbreak
- We tell Indianapolis Star readers: HSUS “won't be satisfied with the sale of any kind of veal”
- Letter: Ohio Governor Ted Strickland “caved to the threats” of HSUS
- HSUS leaders still not a fan of Shamu (Weren't they ever kids?)
- Your Daily Shelter: Kentucky’s Home I Go Rescue (Donate. Volunteer. Adopt.)
Got a comment? Be sure to leave your thoughts below. From August 23 to October 29, 2010 we will be choosing the two best comments each week of 25 words or more, and awarding $100 (each) to the local pet shelters of the commenters' choice. Click here for more information and the official rules.