Daily clippings culled from all over the electronic news world. (E-mail submissions for tomorrow.)
- HSUS is already threatening Ohioans with reviving its ballot initiative
- HSUS takes a delusional look back at its “results” five years after Hurricane Katrina
- Ag columnist dissects the Buckeye Compromise: "[F]armers need to be even more careful in picking their friends”
- Illinois Farm Bureau District Director: HSUS is “about money and ending the livestock industry”
- Your Daily Shelter: New Jersey’s Associated Humane Societies (Donate. Volunteer. Adopt.)
Got a comment? Be sure to leave your thoughts below. From August 23 to October 29, 2010 we will be choosing the two best comments each week of 25 words or more, and awarding $100 (each) to the local pet shelters of the commenters' choice. Click here for more information and the official rules.