Humane Bites #144: Could HSUS's New Star Fade Fast?
Daily clippings culled from all over the electronic news world. (E-mail submissions for tomorrow.)
- HSUS's new "Chief of Staff" left her last job just in time: 2,800+ wanted her fired
- Columnist: “HSUS also uses…donations to advance a radical animal rights agenda through wide-ranging, expensive lobbying and advertising campaigns”
- Humane Society for Greater Savannah to dispel misconceptions about HSUS connections
- Arkansas Farm Bureau video does a HumaneWatch take on livestock care
- Your Daily Shelter: Humane Society of Central Illinois (Donate. Volunteer. Adopt.)
Got a comment? Be sure to leave your thoughts below. From August 23 to October 29, 2010 we will be choosing the two best comments each week of 25 words or more, and awarding $100 (each) to the local pet shelters of the commenters' choice. Click here for more information and the official rules.