Humane Bites #149: HSUS Protects its BFF
Daily clippings culled from all over the electronic news world. (E-mail submissions for tomorrow.)
- HSUS tells media that Eagles starter Michael Vick is reformed (we're sure that $50,000 grant the team gave HSUS had nothing to do with it)
- Joe “The Plumber” says HSUS is taking Americans' constitutional rights away, one state at a time
- Somebody had to remind Pennsylvanians about HSUS’s fuzzy membership math
- Missouri letter writer discusses Prop B’s vague language
- Your Daily Shelter: Massachusetts’ Bosler Humane Society (Donate. Volunteer. Adopt.)
Got a comment? Be sure to leave your thoughts below. From August 23 to October 29, 2010 we will be choosing the two best comments each week of 25 words or more, and awarding $100 (each) to the local pet shelters of the commenters' choice. Click here for more information and the official rules.