Humane Bites #154: HSUS Thinks Preventing Plane Crashes Is Bad
Daily clippings culled from all over the electronic news world. (E-mail submissions for tomorrow.)
- HSUS: Man tasked with preventing deadly bird strikes near airports is a “contract killer”
- Otis Spunkmeyer attempts to please HSUS by taking .0018 percent of America's chickens out of their cages
- Study: HSUS's livestock “exposés” cause fewer people to eat meat
- You know your shenanigans are transparent when you show up on "Ripoff Report"
- Your Daily Shelter: Idaho’s Canyon County Animal Shelter (Donate. Volunteer. Adopt.)
Got a comment? Be sure to leave your thoughts below. From August 23 to October 29, 2010 we will be choosing the two best comments each week of 25 words or more, and awarding $100 (each) to the local pet shelters of the commenters' choice. Click here for more information and the official rules.