Humane Bites #60: Food Nannies Agree: HSUS ‘Organic’ Pet Food Probably Isn’t.
Daily clippings culled from all over the electronic news world. (E-mail me with submissions for tomorrow.)
- Not only could HSUS’s vegetarian dog food be bad for your pup, but its “organic” claim is just a marketing gimmick
- Wisconsin’s Department of Natural Resources enters the strange bedfellows sweepstakes
- Breeder’s dogs go for a deep discount after a judge rules HSUS’s seizure was illegal
- What really grinds this letter writer? Where HSUS’s money doesn’t go (pet shelters)
- Your Daily Shelter: Indiana’s Fort Wayne Animal Care and Control (Donate. Volunteer. Adopt.)