First Time at HumaneWatch?
If so: Welcome! Whether you’re here because you saw our Times Square billboards, word of mouth, Google, or another reason, there’s a lot of information about the Humane Society of the United States that people don’t know. It can be overwhelming, especially as we blog on a regular basis to add to the knowledge pool. To get up to speed about America’s most deceptive animal rights group, we recommend you check out the following:
- Read about how HSUS gives only 1 percent of its budget to pet shelters—the real humane societies.
- See how HSUS deceives the public in its advertising.
- Read about how HSUS earns a “D” grade from the American Institute of Philanthropy.
- Watch our 30-second “consumer alert” ad.
- See how HSUS’s CEO thinks Michael Vick “would do a good job as a pet owner.”
- Learn about how HSUS’s agenda is similar to PETA’s.