This document contains 48 copies of "Form 15" submitted to the Ohio Secretary of State in relation to a campaign to put an HSUS-favored question on the state's November 2010 ballot.
Specifically, "Form 15" notifies the State of Ohio that the signer intends to be paid (or to pay a third party) for gathering signatures related to a ballot initiative. "Ohioans for Humane Farms," an HSUS front group, supervised the campaign in question.
These forms are organized according to the organizations they represent, as follows:
- pp. 1-5: Mercy For Animals
- pp. 6-9: M+R Strategic Services (a for-profit firm)
- pp. 10-12: Progressive Campaigns, Inc. (a for-profit firm)
- pp. 13-14: DRW Campaigns (a for-profit firm)
- pp. 15-16: Professional Petition Consultants (a for-profit firm)
- pp. 17-19: Farm Sanctuary
- pp. 20-28: The Humane Society of the United States
- pp. 29-32: Ohioans for Humane Farms
- pp. 33-39: Miscellaneous non-Ohioans
- pp. 40-48: Miscellaneous Ohioans
Of particular interest, page 1 is the form submitted by Nora Kramer, who provided an e-mail address related to Ohioans for Humane Farms along with the mailing address of Mercy for Animals.
Some of this paperwork (those copies submitted on an obsolete version of Form 15) may be invalid. They include pages 10-16, 24-25, 29, 33-38, and 40-47.