The Weekly Watch #28: Will HSUS Face Judge and Jury?
If you were reading HumaneWatch all last week, you learned …
- HSUS is now a defendant in a third major federal lawsuit, this time in South Dakota
- If there’s any opportunity—no matter how small—for self-promotion, HSUS and its video crew will be there
- The head of the American Veterinary Medical Association has some strong views about the animal-rights vet threat
- The animal-rights vision doesn’t appear to have room for many “human animals” down the road
- Don’t forget to comment on this blog regularly–you could win a $100 donation to the shelter of your choice!
Keep coming back for more truth-telling, research-sharing, and analysis of America's richest animal rights group! (If you need another HumaneWatch fix, there's always Facebook.)
Got a comment? Be sure to leave your thoughts below. From August 23 to October 29, 2010 we will be choosing the two best comments each week of 25 words or more, and awarding $100 (each) to the local pet shelters of the commenters' choice. Click here for more information and the official rules.