The Weekly Watch #41: The Michael Vick Edition
If you were reading HumaneWatch last week, you learned …
- HSUS CEO and Michael Vick apologist Wayne Pacelle thinks the dog-fighting kingpin “would do a good job as a pet owner.” (Will these words live in infamy?)
- Pacelle naturally tried to backtrack, and is in full damage-control mode following our ad in The New York Times.
- HSUS is under increasing scrutiny from charity watchdogs, and its defense to this criticism isn’t exactly convincing.
- HSUS released (another) undercover video. But its tactics in rolling footage are becoming increasingly transparent.
- Pacelle appeared on the radio last week to repeat the “11 million members” shtick and other myths. Here are the highlights.
Stay tuned this week for more truth-telling, research-sharing, and analysis of America's richest animal rights group! (If you need your up-to-the-minute HumaneWatch fix, there's always Facebook.)