The Weekly Watch #44: First Impressions and Second Chances
If you were reading HumaneWatch last week, you learned …
- We revamped our Document Library—and here are the top docs you need to see.
- We saw several great grassroots letters to the editor last week. (Yours could be next!)
- HSUS will be hosting a super-double-secret seminar for law enforcement. You're not invited.
- HSUS’s rescued horse “Second Chance” died during the middle of the fundraising campaign that used his story. What happened to HSUS's fundraising pitch that “Second Chance wouldn’t have made it without you"?
- We can rest a little easier (for now). The USDA appears to be merely responding to an HSUS petition as a matter of course—not due to any special consideration.
- If you’re looking for a good primer on the animal rights movement, you might want to read Harold Guither’s Animal Rights: History and Scope.
Stay tuned this week for more truth-telling, research-sharing, and analysis of America's richest animal rights group! (If you need your up-to-the-minute HumaneWatch fix, there's always Facebook.)